- Astronomy Education & Research Organization reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the astronomy program/workshop /Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Astronomy Education & Research reasonable control. Any changes to the rule or cancellation of the Astronomy program/workshop/Competition will be posted on the Website (www.cosmosindia.org) or will be informed through the mail. It is the responsibility of entrants/school to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules by visiting the website regularly for updates.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the program/workshop/Rules, the conduct or results of the astronomy program/workshop/Competition , or any other matter relating to a astronomy program/workshop /astronomy program/workshop/Competition , the decision of Astronomy Education & Research Organization shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Astronomy Education & Research Organization.
- NO REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATIONS
once paid registration fees for the astronomy program/workshop /astronomy program/workshop/Competition is non-refundable. However due to cancellation of program due to any reason we will try to deliver the program by other means like by online classes, online test etc if possible.
- The Company Astronomy Education & Research Pvt Ltd reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the site or Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. In addition, when using any particular services, you may be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms applicable to such services. All such guidelines, rules, product requirements or sometimes additional terms are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms.
- Your ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE OR Registration for any program/competition/workshop etc. Service SHALL MEAN THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use the Site/Registration Form/Our program or Services.
- Astronomy Education & Research reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Astronomy Education & Research disqualifying that person, without Astronomy Education & Research giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Astronomy Education & Research accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Astronomy program/workshop/Competition , including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- Astronomy Education & Research accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to any error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
- You agree that Astronomy Education & Research (and any third party authorized by Astronomy Education & Research) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Astronomy program/workshop/Competition ) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on our website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Astronomy Education & Research the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of the copyright in your Entry but you give Astronomy Education & Research (and any third party authorized by Astronomy Education & Research) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-license your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Astronomy program/workshop/Competition.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Astronomy program/workshop/Competition ), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law.
- The Courts of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).